A Realtime MNC SAP Consultant over 12+ years of Green field E2E Experience
Graduate or Professional (IT or Non-IT)
• 1 Year SAP S/4 HANA Server access
• Live Session recordings (Lifetime access)
• Live Project Oriented Training by Realtime SAP Consultants
• 50+ Hrs Live Instructor LED Training
• 20+ Hrs of Assignment & Project work
• 20+ Hrs of Practical Exercise
• Dedicated Mentor for each student
• 24x7 Doubt clarification space
Certification & Job assistance
• Course Study Documents
SAP S/4 HANA FICO
SAP S/4 HANA FICO which was known earlier as SAP Simple Finance. The term ‘SAP Simple Finance is no longer an official brand, yet there are still many people who utilize this term interchangeably due to the fact that it was highly marketed by SAP for a while.
Here’s an overview of SAP FICO in S4 HANA:
- FI-AA- Asset Accounting – Integrated with FI-GL, FI-AR, FI-AP, CO, MM. This module manages the financial part of the assets throughout their entire life cycle starting with the procurement of assets and ending with the scrapping or Sale of assets. It poses an important role in SAP FICO Training.
- FI-AP –Accounts Payable- Integrated with FI-GL, FI-AA, MM. This sub-module of SAP Finance manages vendor transactions by linking with material management, asset accounting, travel management etc.
- FI-AR- Accounts Receivable- Integrated with FI-GL, FI-AA, SD & TR. This sub-module manages customers and receivables in integration with SD. Known for credit management functionalities.
- FI-BL- Bank Accounting
- FI-GL General Ledger Accounting
- Operating Concern- The topmost reporting level for profitability analysis by comparing cost and revenue.
- Controlling Area – Organization structure for internal accounting operations.
- SAP Cost Centers – Lower organizational units where costs are incurred and allocated.